MACHINERY LOAN SUBSIDY
The Government of India has come up with Central Scheme to provide Subsidy known as CLCSS Scheme ( Credit linked Capita Subsidy Scheme).Under said subsidy scheme the borrower will get 15% of total cost of machinery to be purchased ( Max. Rs.15.00 lacs) once in lifetime of unit. SSI certification is compulsory for said scheme.
Kindly contact branch office for more details
EDUCATION LOAN SUBSIDY
The Government of India has come up with Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy [CSIS] for the period of moratorium on educational loans taken by students from economically weaker sections from scheduled banks under educational loan schemes formulated by IBA .Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank is one of the bank which sanctions educational loans as formulated by IBA and therefore Educational loans sanctioned for pursuing Education only in India are eligible for subsidy.
The said scheme is to provide Interest Subsidy for educational loans availed for pursuing higher education only in India for Economically Weaker Sector
Highlights of the said scheme are as follows :
- The scheme is applicable for Technical and Professional courses in India only and is applicable to educational loans granted by banks as per Educational loan scheme formulated by IBA.
- The scheme is applicable to students belonging to economically weaker section [EWS] only i.e whose total parental income [jointly] does not exceed Rs.4.50 Lacs p.a . The parental income certificate should be issued by authorities as designated by State Govt. In Maharashtra Tahsildars of the respective areas have been designated to issue income certificate.
- The Interest payable by the student during the moratorium period i.e course period plus one yr or 6 months after getting job whichever is earlier shall be borne by the Government.
PRADHAN MANTRI BIMA YOJANA
Get Rs. 2 lakhs Insurance at affordable premiums
BCCB Bank is proud to associate with the Prime Minister’s vision for a financially secure India. Presenting Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY). We have tied up with leading Insurance companies :
- The New India Assurance Company Ltd. for PMSBY
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for PMJJBY
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Get personal accident coverage upto Rs. 2 lakhs at just Rs.20/- annual premium. Entry age eligibility: 18 to 70 Years
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Get Life Insurance coverage of Rs. 2 Lacs at just Rs. 436/- annual premium Entry age eligibility: 18 to 50 years
For easy enrolment, download forms from download section, and submit filled up forms to the nearest BCCB Bank branch.